Friday, October 3, 2008

What's Been Going On!

  1. Officially moved to South Carolina
  2. Officially started looking for a house
  3. Have found a house
  4. Moving on November 1
  5. Started a new PERMANENT job at US Food as a project manager
  6. Started seriously trying to lose weight (6.5 lbs so far)
  7. Shocked and amazed at the move of God in my life and the lives of others!
  8. Excited because my cousin has a new man who makes her extremely happy and in spite of the insanity that's going on in her life right now, he seems to have her grounded (yeah for him!)
  9. My mother is doing EXTREMELY well with her chemo treatments - the spot on her liver is shrinking and her weight is holding steady
  10. My sister has purchased a home, its fabulous!
  11. My mother is turning 73 in 4 days.

No comments: