Thursday, July 9, 2009

WOW...

Ok so we're officially 3 days away from Cory preaching his initial sermon. I'm overwhelmed with a range of emotions - happiness, excitement, nervousness, fatigue and everything in between!! I thank God that COry is such a cool, calm and collected dude, he's showing ZERO signs of fear (because we know God did not give us a spirit of fear) and he's ready for his big day. A few things I'm thankful for:

  1. Peace - we have had nothing but peace around this new chapter of Cory's life
  2. Praying friends near and far - I feel the prayers of all my friends and family
  3. Vision - I saw this day when I first met Cory. Although our lives then looked NOTHING like what they are now, I always knew we'd get here, even when it looked like we'd never make it!
  4. Vision again - I KNOW this is just a comma not a period. The things that I know God is going to acccomplish through Cory's life and testimony blow me away at times.
  5. The Holy Spirit - who has led and guided us to this point. We would have NEVER arrived here if we weren't led.

So Sunday July 12 at 5:00 PM is the big day/hour. This is going to be awesome!

No comments: