Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Divorce

I'm meeting with an attorney on Monday. I received my official release and confirmation Sunday in church (yes I was laid out on the floor, I'm glad yall weren't there, you would have been mad). It not that I desire in any way shape or form to reconcile, its just at times it's rough stomaching the current state of things. I'm cool with this, I really am. I'm ready to get on with my life, to love freely, to have guilt free "relations" (yes there will be relations!) and just close this chapter in a book that probably should have never been opened.
Happy pre-birthday to me. I may take FL with me so I don't have a complete emotional meltdown on Monday. She'll snatch me by the scruff of my neck and whisper a few choice words in my ear to get me back on track!

Yes I will be having a divorce party, attendance is MANDATORY!

1 comment:

Derrick's Sister said...

Let the "ates" begin!!! Only panther cubs need apply...lol