Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Love

So I'm in love.... I've loved people before, been loved before, but now that I've met him I don't believe I've even been in love before. It's not that wreckless, gut wretching, think I'm the greatest thing in the world kind of love... Its grown up love. I can be open and honest with him, be exactly who I am and he WANTS that, we talk about everything and anything and he's very supportive of me.

I love him. He's everything that I've prayed for and God's gift to me. I'm convinced that God sent him to me and if we had tried to do this on our own, it would have been messy. We both have marriages that we are working our way out of so we are being respectful of that. I am SO ready for this, I'd marry him tomorrow and I mean it.

Thank you God for your gift and for his obedience to you.

No comments: