Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Great Nieces and Nephews







Got to see Princess Niera and Big Boy Taj yesterday (who at 5 months is trying to walk!!!). Princess Niera looks me dead in the eyes and says "auntie Crystal, I like lemonade, it makes my throat smile". She's the cutest thing!! We had a tea party, ate icies (she had a red and blue one, didn't give me a choice but gave me the blue one and said "I like red", adults should be so honest) and we watched I Carly which is one of her favorite shows. My nephew told me that one day she was off in her room alone and when he walked in, she was on her bed relaxing with the TV on. When he asked her what she was doing, she said "I'm watching Rocko Bama" and sure enough, she had PBS on and was watching one of his town hall meetings on Health Care Reform!!! I pray for the teachers when she starts school in a few weeks, she's going to give them a run for their money because she's VERY advanced for a 3 year old!
Darrien aka Peanut sent me a love letter in the mail, its said "I love you auntie Crystal, you are funny. I love you 1022". When I asked what 1022 was, he said "the biggest number I know". Man these kids can make you cry!
Can't wait to see Peanut and Boo in September, I really hope they come down, I miss them so much!!

No comments: