Friday, August 21, 2009

Missing People

I'm a person who pretty much for the most part, likes people and things to "stay as they are". Now I'm all for personal and spiritual growth BUT I like people to stay put! Over the last few years, I've moved around myself quite a bit so its interesting that I feel this way BUT anyone who knows me knows that I tend to get attached to people (much to Dee's horror) and its upsetting to me when people are not where I expect them to be!

Some VERY SPECIAL people to me are moving around.... Going off to college, moving to another state, changing jobs, changing churches and YES, I'm feeling..... ABANDONED!! I know its not about me, but still... I feel sad, I miss people because I love deeply and its hard for me to say bye (also much to Dee's horror!). I mean seriously, I think I handled quite well my god child/child (she's my god child but also my child!) moving all the way to Texas to go to college and NOW she's talking about going to Korea to teach! Yeah for her, I'm VERY proud of her but dang, that's far! Then one of my other babies is moving to Ga to live with his brother and its tearing me up to the point that I'm ANGRY! Then I have another friend who I didn't realize how attached I was to this chick until I haven't seen her in over a month and the only contact we've had is via email, I've asked her to stand in her window and I'd drive by her house just so I can see her!! I just sent a text to her husband telling him that I've harassed her enough and now I'm stepping up my game and I'm going to start harassing him until I see SOMEONE!!!

Maybe its PMS, I dunno. All I know is I'm see WAY too much of the people I don't wanna see and way too less of the people I miss and I'm NOT liking it at all!