Thursday, August 6, 2009

No Words....

No words can describe how sad I am... My friend who I posted about has lost her 3rd baby and I can't even begin to articulate how I feel. On so many levels it makes me sad, angry, discouraged and pissed off!!! I KNOW, medicine is a science and as such, its not exact but DAMN! Also, I can't understand why God in His infinite wisdom and love for us would put one couple through so much pain and heart ache.

If there is a bright side in all this, its that they got to hold the baby and be with her for 6 hours of her life. I can't even begin to imagine how wonderful that must have felt, especially since the doctors were all amazed that she held on for that long. That part right there proves that God DOES care about us because no one can tell me that He didn't do this JUST for them and their other two babies in heaven so Madison can go there and tell them how wonderful both their mom and dad are!

I still trust God, I know I cannot question His ways but if there were once I could ask Him ANY question, it would be WHY. As crazy as it sounds, I want this couple to have a child more than I want it for us. I love them JUST THAT MUCH.

No comments: