Monday, January 8, 2007

Taking the Plunge!

I've been a blog voyeur for a few months.... Reading my cousin's and her best friend's, posting comments but trying to fight the urge/desire to create my own. I mean damn, I got GOD, a counselor, friends, a journal for crying out loud so why do I have to post my deepest thoughts in the web for all to see????

Today I finally decided to take the plunge.. Can't say that I will tell the world all my secrets but I CAN say that its hella easier to type than it is to write, especially if you're crying (which happens to be something that I do regularly, maybe I'll write about that!).

Well Dee, here it is, hope you're happy!

2 comments:

La- said...

HALLOO!!! Peer pressure huh? HUGS!

La-

Derrick's Sister said...

Yeah!!! Welcome you will be surprised at how cathartic this blogging is!!